- SAA Certified︱＊Certified Number: SAA-190519-EA. Compliance Standards: AS/NZS 3112:2017, AS/NZS 3100:2017 Inc A1, AS/NZS 60950.1:2015.
- 2 USB Ports︱＊ Charge your mobile devices without bulky power adaptors. These ports are covered to prevent dust accumulation.
- Double Powerpoint︱＊This Australian switched dual 3 pin Socket has individual On/Off switches to turn off devices when not in use. It provides a nominal voltage of 250 volts at a maximum of 10 amps.
- USB Applications︱＊USB socket is suitable for charging most IOS, Android, Windows Phone or tablets.
- Product Size︱＊118mm(W)*72mm(H)*35mm(D). Mounting Centre : 84mm.
GERINTECH, Delight Your Life!
Today, it is unusual to find someone who does not use at least one battery powered device, such as a smart phone, e-book or tablet, on a daily basis. Gerintech has sought to introduce a low cost fix for the householder by exchanging standard sockets for ones that incorporate dedicated USB ports within the faceplate. These ports are capable of charge currents up to 2.1 Amps.
☑Standard 3-pin earthed power outlets are rated at 10Amps and individually switched.
☑Power Points are made from 100% virgin polycarbonate, using the highest quality pigments.
☑Large Terminals with 6mm ample room for cabling.
☑Stylish and classic that will complement your room interior.
☑Solid switch mechanism avoid risk of midpoint.
☑Suitable for Australia, New Zealand, Papua New Guinea and Solomon Islands.
Use a flat blade screw driver to release faceplate from receptacle.
Insert neutral, live and earth wire into the N, L and E terminals.
3.Mounting Receptacle Use two 35mm screws to mounting the receptacle onto mounting box.
4.Push Back Faceplate
Gently push the faceplate back into place over the mounting box.
✔ Socket Size : 118mm(W)*72mm(H)*35mm(D)
✔ Mounting Centre : 84mm
✔ Color : White
✔ Weight : 128g
✔ Rated Voltage: 250V/10A
✔ Switching Mechanism: Rocker Switch Mechanism
✔ Working Temperature : -15℃ to 40℃
✔ USB Output : DC 5V/2.1A